TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Reservations & Payments: The reservation of a session is confirmed once the payment has been completed.Once the reservation is made, the client will receive an automatic reservation notification email registering the reservation details and the purchase conditions. If this is not received, please contact by phone or e-mail explaining the incident.Payment is made through the payment gateway that will automatically verify that the credit/debit card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce.To make the payment the following cards are accepted: VISA and Mastercard. The data that must be provided in the payment gateway are: card number, expiration date and verification or security code. Island Quest Escape Room does not have access to credit card details.
- Cancellation Policy & No Shows: All sales are final, however bookings can be amended up to 24 hours before without repercussion. If you choose to cancel a booking with less than 24 hours notice, you will forfeit any payment that has been made. If you are late to a booking your allocated time for the experience will be reduced by the amount you are late so as to allow IQ to keep to schedule. If you are any more that 30 minutes late the session will be deemed a no show and no refund will be given.
- Discounts & Promotions: Any and all promotional, resident or discount codes must be applied to the reservation at the time of booking via the “Promo Code” box on this booking form. Island Quest Escape Rooms are under no obligation to apply discount or promotional codes after the booking has been made or upon your teams arrival at the facility. All residents must show proof of residency to their game master upon their teams arrival to validate the resident discount.
- Condition of Entry: You read, accept and comply with, the Terms and Conditions of Island Quest Escape Rooms and sign a waiver prior to using our facilities. Liability: You agree to be liable to Island Quest Escape Rooms for any damage or loss caused by your own actions (not within the scope of normal participation) as a participant (for example but not limited to damaging, misplacing or destroying props) or caused by you to another person’s property. IQ is not responsible for any loss or damage to your property.
- Game play: You understand that participation in the experience means you may interact with your environment but the game does not require the use of any excessive force or physical abilities such as but not limited to running, jumping or striking. You accept that deliberate, inappropriate or excessive use of force may result in the termination of the experience without refund and will make you liable for any damages or loss.
- Confidentiality: You are bound to keep all details of the experience confidential as to preserve the experience for others. Without permission from Island Quest Escape Rooms you agree not to disclose videos, photos, business or technical information of the experience for example but not limited to game play, puzzle design, room design and puzzle solutions. This information is confidential and must not be disclosed in writing, orally or represented visually.
- Copyright: All aspects of the game, imagery, content and information are the property of Island Quest Escape Rooms. You may not copy, reproduce, adapt, translate, publish, transfer, distribute or sell any information or imagery that Island Quest Escape Rooms considers confidential without prior and written consent from Island Quest Escape Rooms.
- Refusal of Entry: Island Quest Escape Rooms reserves the right to refuse entry to you if it is deemed that you are a danger to yourself, others or Island Quest Escape Rooms staff or facilities.
- Health Conditions: You agree to disclose any serious health conditions to IQ prior to commencement of the experience. If this medical condition could be worsened by participation in IQ facilities then you may be refused entry as a matter of precaution if it is believed on reasonable grounds that the experience poses a risk to your health and safety. It is your responsibility to manage your safety and if in doubt you should contact Island Quest Escape Rooms staff or a medical professional.
- Medical Treatment: You authorise Island Quest Escape Rooms to take any necessary steps required to protect your welfare in the case of personal injury and you agree to cover the costs of any medical treatment or ambulance transportation.
- Safety Signs: You agree to adhere to any safety signs placed around the venue or instructions directed by IQ at all times.
- Booking on Other’s Behalf: When you book on another persons behalf you agree that you make that purchase as an authorised agent of that person so that person will be bound by the same terms and conditions as you.
- Under 16: Persons under the age of 16 are permitted entry into the IQ experience however they must be accompanied by at least one authorised guardian. The authorised guardian agrees to supervise the persons under the age of 16 at all times during the use of the IQ facilities and is bound by the Terms and Conditions on the child’s behalf.
- Under 18: Persons under the age of 18 but over the age of 16 will need the signature of an authorised guardian upon arrival, but may then participate in the game without a guardian present. The guardian then assumes liability for actions under taken by all persons under 18.
- Video Surveillance: You consent to the use of video surveillance for the use of assistance within the experience, safety instructions or to make claims when necessary of damages to the property or facilities of IQ.
- Promotional photos: Should you give permission to having your photo taken you give consent for IQ to use these photos for promotional purposes for example but not limited to use on social media.
- Alcohol and Drugs: We reserve the right to refuse entry to the experience if you are reasonably suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol without refund.
- Food and Drink: No food and drink are permitted in the IQ experience at any time.
- Dangerous Items: Dangerous items such as lighters, sharp objects and matches are not permitted in the EPG facilities.
- Mobile Phones: Mobile phones must not be used while partaking in the experience. Lockers are provided for personal belongings on site.
- Smoking: Smoking is strictly not allowed within the Island Quest Escape Rooms facilities.
0034 609 857 801
Local 46, 2nd Floor
C.C El Pueblo, Calle Buganvillas
Playa Blanca, 35580
© Island Quest 2021